Handbook of Bioenergy Crop Plants by Chittaranjan Kole download in ePub, pdf, iPad
His scientific contributions and edited books have been appreciated by several leading scientists including seven Nobel Laureates. He has authored over publications and presentations, four patents and two books.
It will assist in developing innovative ways of ameliorating energy problems on the horizon. He teaches courses in genomics, molecular genetics, bioinformatics, and grantsmanship. Section Two examines commercialized bioenergy crops, including cassava, Jatropha, forest trees, maize, oil palm, oilseed Brassicas, sorghum, soybean, sugarcane, and switchgrass. No portion of this article can be reproduced without the express written permission from the copyright holder. Copyright Gale, Cengage Learning.
Handbook of Bioenergy Crop Plants brings together the work of a panel of global experts who survey the possibilities and challenges involved in biofuel production in the twenty-first century. Nielsen Book Data Subjects. It also discusses unconventional biomass resources such as vegetable oils, organic waste, and municipal sludge. Section Three profiles emerging crops such as Brachypodium, diesel trees, minor oilseeds, lower plants, Paulownia, shrub willow, sugarbeet, sunflower, and sweet potato. Includes bibliographical references and index.
- The Seven Darlings
- Billionaire Blend
- Feminist Identity Development and Activism in Revolutionary Movements
- Migration, Ethnicity, Race, and Health in Multicultural Societies
- European Film Policies in EU and International Law
- Marrying George Clooney
- The Pharmacology of Anesthetic Drugs
- The Science and Technology of Undulators and Wigglers
- Baseball beyond Borders
- Quarterlife Crisis
- Pediatric Rheumatology, An Issue of Rheumatic Disease Clinics
- Reviews of Accelerator Science and Technology - Volume 3
- Delphi Essentials
- Integrated Cost-Schedule Risk Analysis
- Line Up Teacher's Resource Guide
- Compendium of Questionnaires and Inventories, Volume 2
- Topping From Below