Kid's Guide to Chicago by Eileen Ogintz download in ePub, pdf, iPad
Agenda Web helps students learn English by listening and reading a story accompanied by animation. Stories are categorized by elementary, lower intermediate, intermediate, upper intermediate and advanced levels. Activities include grammar, math, nouns and other elements of vocabulary.
There is a special section of kindergarten reading and phonics curriculum. Videos are categorized by beginning, lower intermediate and upper intermediate levels, and have optional Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean and Turkish subtitles.
Topics range from colors and shapes to seasons. Lessons include games, stories, songs and chants, and writing exercises. Voices are computer-generated and free from any accent. We provide articles on hundreds of student related topics to help them improve their study habits, writing skills, organizational skills, and analytical skills.
Cartoon English offers a series of videos with accompanying text and comprehension quizzes.
- Conquest, Anarchy and Lordship
- Australia's American Alliance
- Pioneers of Islamic Scholarship
- Museums, Prejudice and the Reframing of Difference
- Spanish Festivals and Traditions
- Wolf in Man's Clothing
- Irina's Inspirations for Jewelry
- Mastering JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7
- The Family in Business
- Fan CULTure
- Wissenswerte durch Unternehmensnetzwerke