Operative Obstetrics, Second Edition by Larry C. Gilstrap download in ePub, pdf, iPad
For these reasons, the reader is encouraged to confirm our practice suggestions with other standard sources. Obstetrics has changed, and it has changed rapidly. This fully-updated edition includes chapters on cesarean delivery, birth injury, ectopic pregnancy, and common surgical complications. The practice of obstetrics is devoted to maximizingthe ability of each human being to confront the environment and to be part of the creative, modulating path of evolution. The interesting and comprehensive chapter on the history of operative delivery alone is worth the price of this book.
Puerperal inversion of the uterus. Spontaneous and indicated abortions.
Obstetric decisions today are not simpler. This book provides a knowledge base of operative obstetrics derived from the accomplishments of the past and the experiences of the present.
The text also considers complicated and controversial subjects such as cervical insufficiency, pregnancy termination, instrumental delivery, and shoulder dystocia. Delivery of twins and higher-order multiples. Recommended drugs and dosing schedules for various medical conditions do appear in this text. This book is an excellent example of the fact that medical knowledge is more than what we read in the literature.
- Praktische Unternehmensentwicklung
- Student Successes With Thinking Maps®
- The Salsa Guidebook
- Gender and Global Justice
- Spatial Augmented Reality
- Forensic Applications of High Performance Liquid Chromatography
- British Outlaws of Literature and History
- Creative Writing Exercises For Dummies
- Imagining Equality in Nineteenth-Century American Literature
- The Silver Casket
- Positive Pollutions and Cultural Toxins
- Getting the Love You Want, 20th Anniversary Edition
- Wanderings Among the Falashas in Abyssinia
- Unsichere Gespräche
- Destroyer Squadron 23
- Veterinary Hematology and Clinical Chemistry
- Praxishandbuch Chefentlastung, Bd. 2