Towards Professional Wisdom by Cecelia Clegg download in ePub, pdf, iPad
Practical deliberation in the people professions. It is unique in bringing together key authors from different professional fields to address the issue of professional wisdom in a cross-professional and multidisciplinary way.
This is a measured volume with bursts of brio. People professions - such as social work, teaching, nursing, ministry and counselling - are at heart ethical or moral enterprises.
These essays help to restore qualities such as imagination, empathy, discernment and vulnerability to the lexicon of the helping professions, and it deserves to be widely read. Subjects Description People professions - such as social work, teaching, nursing, ministry and counselling - are at heart ethical or moral enterprises. It is a helpful resource for both the experienced practitioner and the novice. See if you have enough points for this item.
- Seismic Safety of High Arch Dams
- Philosophical Foundations of Law and Neuroscience
- High Maintenance
- Patient Centered Care in Medical Imaging and Radiotherapy
- Pioneers of the Field
- Teenage Nervous Breakdown
- Born to Be Brad
- Cultural Crisis and Social Memory
- The Lady Most Willing
- Gröbner Bases
- Morality, Autonomy, and God
- Perioperative Nursing
- Shots at Whitetails
- Assessing and MitigatingBusiness Risks in India
- Coming Through Depression
- Ruptured Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm